Custom Meal Plans Based On
After 25 years of nutritional counseling in hospitals, physician practices, and our clinics here is a summary of our approach for patients with specific medical needs or who are interested in wellness, weight loss or optimal health. The key to the nutritional program is having the ability to provide a meal plan based on patients lean body weight height, age, sex and activity level. The higher the metabolic rate, and the more muscle and activity level, the more carbohydrates a patient will receive. Our default program is a sliding scale meal plan that changes for everyone.
- Blood labs
- Activity level
- Height, Weight, Age
- Basal Metabolism, Resting Metabolism, and Daily Living Calories
- Aerobic and Anaerobic Exercises Expenditure (based on lean muscle)
- Genetic & Lifestyle Risk Factors
Lifestyle & Food Preferences Whether patients purchase organic food at Whole Foods or shop at Wal-Mart, Costco or regular grocery stores we provide weekly goals, shopping lists, meal plans and nutritional information based on their preferences and lifestyle. We Get Specific – No generic diet sheets. We provide specific functional foods and food combinations that patients can incrementally incorporate to into their hectic lifestyle based on their food preferences without having to weigh food, count calories, grams, and food groups. We present and explain the specific name brand foods & custom exercise guidelines in multiple ways for better comprehension and compliance. Usually, within 4-6 sessions patients will have the necessary skills to instinctively understand the what and whys to eat specific foods while incorporating long term behavior modifications and embrace healthy eating and exercise to their lifestyle.
- Provide weekly goals, shopping lists & simple recipes in a sequence that clients understand and look forward to incorporating lifestyle changes. Each session focuses on different foods and nutritional principles.
- Provide a positive uplifting intellectual experience for most any patient demographic, from fast food junkies to raw food believers, and from gourmet chefs to domestically challenged overstressed professionals.
Type of Nutrition Programs Available For Your Patients – We train your staff based on your philosophy and patient demographic.
- Cardiac – American Heart Association
- Diabetic- American Diabetes Association
- Low Glycemic, High Fiber, Plant Based
- Mediterranean Diet
- American Dietetic Association
- Alkaline Diet
- Blood Type Meal Plan
- Vegetarian or Vegan Diet
- Meal Replacement Program
- Pain Management
- HCG Hormone Lifestyle Program
- Food Combining
- Pritikin Like Diet
We Train Your Staff So Your Patients Can Effectively Create Healthy Meal Plans and Lifestyle Modifications.
- First we provide the ingredients for 3-5 minute meals and snacks concentrating on the correct combinations of foods for each patient’s metabolic needs.
- Then in subsequent nutritional sessions patients are taught how to eat and are provided with specific name brand foods and how to incorporate them into their lifestyle.
- Finally by the 3rd –6th weekly nutritional session patients have necessary skills & knowledge to eat healthy in a variety of real life situations, such as traveling, restaurants and social occasions.
- During your webinar with one of our nutritionists you will see more of the specific recommendations we recommend by completing the Meal Plan Questionnaire Form
Here is a snapshot of some of the versions that the meal plan can be provided to the patient. Example Written Out Per Meal
|Dairy: 1cup low fat almond milk||1 Serving|
|Fruit: ¾ cup berries or 1 apple||1 Serving|
|Starch: 1 cup steel cut oats or XX Cereal||1 Serving|
|Protein: Egg Whites or High Omega Eggs||1 Serving|
Optional – Any Nutritional product or supplement can be provided in the meal plan.
|P.M. Snack:||1 Serving|
|Dr. Jones Health Bar :||1 Serving|
Snapshot Of Foods Written Out Per Day Sample Menus – Patients Do Not Weigh or Measure Food Portions! 3oz Protein Chicken & Detox Soup – 5 Min Homemade Soup
½ c Starch Brown Rice
2 c Vegetable Oriental mixed veggies &/or Salad
1 tsp Vinaigrette
1/2 c Mixed Fruit Simple or complex recipes are provided based on patient’s food choices
and preferences. Exact Meal Plans ARE NOT provided on this web site & will be reviewed during our webinar with you after a nutritional questionnaire is completed. Meal plans can adjust automatically to the nutritional content of supplements you may incorporate into the meal plan. Each weekly nutritional session clearly spells out what nutritional and lifestyle changes will be implemented and patients look forward to learning future solutions – Most clients perceive the program as a positive uplifting experience. Positive reinforcement works well, UNLIKE FOCUSSING WITH DIET RESTRICTIONS LIKE TRADITIONAL DIET COUNSELING. Patients Typically Complete 3-12 Nutritional Sessions One Size Does Not Fit All!
Blood Sugar Management, Not Calorie Management!
It’s A Lifestyle … Not A Diet!!!®
You will be able to create a personalized meal plan with conventional, widely available foods or even with a alternative raw foods, Paleo or macrobiotic meal plan. Our software can quickly provide most any type of meal plan from a Paleo, South Beach type Diet, Atkins, Zone or even a food combining program or a blood type meal plan, depending upon your needs. Our Lifestyle Nutrition & Exercise Software is flexible to accommodate most nutritional & exercise protocols available. Many of our doctors like that our software has the ability to Incorporate Any Nutritional Supplement directly Into the Software and the Patients Meal Plan. For example if you wanted to suggest a multi vitamin at breakfast or a protein bar or a specific meal replacement shake as a snack or a meal; this can be provided within the patients daily meal plan and make the correct calculations with the foods accordingly. Depending on your philosophy and practice demographic some of our doctors incorporate supplements, medications, hormones and other services with our whole food lifestyle counseling program… It’s Your Choice & Your Philosophy Our program concentrates on eating real food and is specific for each patient’s lifestyle & food preferences, is based on your patient’s lean muscle mass, metabolic rate, activity level & most importantly, the number and size of meals your patient desires without having to weigh foods or count calories. Lifestyle Nutrition believes that your recommendations as a physician
Our Programs usually consist of 1-12 individual or group counseling sessions
You will provide your patients with:
- healthy, real supermarket food
- detailed shopping lists
- food combinations, simple recipes
- weekly goals
- exact name brand foods
- realistic exercise programs
- specific eating out guidelines
- stress reduction
- focus on Blood Sugar Management Not Calorie Management
long-term behavioral changes and so much more
Your patients will thank you for giving them a nutrition program they enjoy and can live with. Please take 3 minutes and complete the Custom Meal Plan Questionnaire / Request More Information and one of our Licensed Clinical Nutritionists will send you your personalized nutritional program
“We formulate our recommendations based on calories burned by resting metabolism, and daily living calories aerobic and anaerobic exercises for patients at any fitness level or age.”